Ofertas de Empleo
Analista CRM con SQL
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile, which supports a leading U.S. retail bank.
We are looking for a skilled professional to measure the effectiveness of diverse marketing efforts like direct marketing campaigns, events, content, and digital marketing for the wealth and investment management business.
The role will support the client’s Campaign Measurement and Business Analytics team and will be responsible for:
• Design and/or execution of campaign measurement plans relevant to the learning agenda of each campaign, drawing on knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels, statistics, and available data sources.
• Track campaign results, analyze the quality of the new customer relationships, and interpret the results.
• Develop specific customized reports, dashboards, and ad hoc analyses using SQL or SAS.
• Measure the profitability of marketing campaigns and work with financial analysts to tie the results to forecasts in the business case.
• Provide analytical insights by supporting new and ongoing analytical projects. Perform analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available.
• Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Understand the specific and tangible benefits on how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Meet with business partners and stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates.
• Communicate findings to a diverse audience in order to share knowledge and improve future campaigns.
• Create and deliver presentations and reports.
• 2+ years of experience with SQL and working knowledge of SAS, R or similar.
• Degree (preferably in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research) / B. Tech. / B. E. from a reputable institute, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in analytics.
• 2 years of experience in direct response marketing analytics, such as content marketing, and digital marketing or direct mail, email, and outbound telemarketing.
• Knowledge of financial concepts (cost, revenue, ROI, NPV, IRR, etc.).
• Knowledge of descriptive statistics and inferential statistics including t-tests, ANOVA, sampling, and confidence intervals.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point skills.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to identify and solve issues effectively and on time.
• Collaboration expertise, building strong partnerships with stakeholders, including campaign managers, product managers, modelers, and analysts
• 2+ years of experience with SAS.
• Teradata experience.
• Experience using VBA to automate a process.
• Proficient in Tableau and other BI tools.
• Experience with cross channel measurement (both online and offline).
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto