Ofertas de Empleo
Data and Reporting Team Lead
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing the regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will lead the data and reporting team of the Risk Analytics and Monitoring Group at Evalueserve Chile, and will report to the Risk Oversight Group Manager. The risk oversight team will support the build out of a strong risk analytic foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Research and identify all data used for surveillance and supervision of branch activities, compliance processes and risk management purposes.
• Work in close partnership with technology stakeholders on the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements required to support robust supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities that are scalable across the bank’s branch network and leadership teams.
• Lead and support efforts to identify, analyze, rationalize and recommend optimal workflow and case management capabilities, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders.
• Lead and support efforts to identify required Big Data/AI analytic tools and platforms, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders to implement capabilities and tools.
• Partner closely with stakeholders across the bank and the Central Analytics and Monitoring Group to identify optimal Business Intelligence and reporting capabilities to deliver metrics and risk reporting that is necessary to support first line and second line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Responsible for determining areas of improvement in data, analytics, and reporting, developing business cases, developing associated business requirements and supporting the development of implementation plans.
• Guide and mentor a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives throughout the group.
• Drive team performance and operational excellence through talent management and performance assessments, promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation and best practices.
• Develop/ Lead /Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 4+ years of experience in analytics, modeling or business intelligence.
• 3+ years of leadership/management experience in analytics.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Previous experience leading and developing Business Intelligence capabilities using .Net, Microsoft BI and/or Tableau.
• Prior experience working closely with stakeholders defining and implementing complex data solutions used for complex analytics and modeling.
• Demonstrated SQL skills including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
• Strong collaborative skills.
• 3+ years in a Business or Risk/Compliance Analytics leadership role.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products and sales processes.
• Prior experience working with Teradata, Hadoop or Aster data environments.
• Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals.
• Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop and motivate high performing professionals and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, and to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
• Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto