Ofertas de Empleo
Risk Oversight Group Manager
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position will lead a new Risk Oversight team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, specifically supporting a leading US retail bank mass market segment oversight function, which is responsible for independently overseeing the regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This Risk Oversight team will support the buildout of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purpose of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Lead a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives throughout the group, and develop resource plans to determine required budget and staffing to fulfill the group’s responsibility.
• Collaborate with senior leaders across the Client’s organization to gain an understanding of their operations, and support the development of robust actionable metrics and reporting as well as optimization of ongoing risk reporting.
• ‘Think like a risk manager’ and have the ability to take risk decisions – hence, exposure to risk management is a key consideration.
• Provide guidance on how to leverage risk data and analytics to inform and influence the line of business strategic planning team in long-term plan development around sales supervision.
• Provide guidance on how to leverage advanced risk data analytics and machine learning techniques to identify risk patterns and trends, and provide insights on the effectiveness of the Supervision and Oversight programs and processes.
• Guide toward operational excellence by ensuring team adherence to quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve.
• Lead and participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 6+ years of experience in analytics, modeling, or a combination of both.
• 4+ years of leadership/management experience in analytics.
• Effective leadership ability in order to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders.
• Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop and motivate high-performing professionals and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
• Ability to lead through adversity and to adjust to changing priorities.
• 6+ years Business or Risk/Compliance Analytics leadership role.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products, sales processes, data and systems.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, developing partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated experience with Big Data capabilities, especially Teradata Aster, Hadoop, and Spark.
• Demonstrated experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto