Ofertas de Empleo
Risk Decision Sciences Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will be part of the Specialized Surveillance and Decision Sciences team, supporting the Risk Analytics and Monitoring Group at Evalueserve Chile, and will report to the Risk Decisions Sciences Team Lead. The risk oversight team will support the build out of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk, inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Support the development and implementation of advanced quantitative models and algorithms to increase proactive detection of risk patterns and trends by researching and testing data to determine those with the most predicative power.
• Support the build out and implementation of advanced quantitative models and algorithms that can be used for specialized surveillance.
• Leverage structured and unstructured data and “Big Data” analytics tools and platforms to implement models using path analysis, graph analysis, iterative analytics and other machine learning techniques.
• Support the build out and implementation of advanced quantitative models and algorithms to proactively identify and isolate relevant emerging risks across processes, products, interactions, transactions and other macro factors.
• Leverage data and predictive models to inform and influence line of the business strategic planning team in long-term plan development around sales supervision.
• Partner closely with other risk management stakeholders to support Branch Quality Reviews, Compliance Reviews and other activities where advanced modeling would add value.
• Leverage advanced risk data analytics and machine learning techniques to identify risk patterns and trends, and provide insights on the effectiveness of Supervision and Oversight programs and processes.
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 2+ years of experience in an advanced scientific or mathematical field.
• A master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics or computer science.
• Strong working knowledge of SAS, R, SQL and/or Python.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products and sales processes.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Prior experience working with advanced analytics capabilities and experience with Big Data capabilities.
• Prior experience developing predictive models using Graph Analysis, Bayesian, Path Analysis, Text Analytics, and other AI/Machine Learning techniques.
• Prior experience developing and implementing models in Teradata, Hadoop, and Aster environments.
• Ability to communicate to senior and executive leaders and simplify complex issues.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, and to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto