Ofertas de Empleo
Risk Oversight Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will be part of the Risk Oversight Team and will report to the Centralized Analytics and Monitoring Team Lead. The Risk Oversight Team will support the build-out of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk, inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Support the identification and implementations of a data-driven, consistent process of surveillance and supervision for branch activities, with a particular emphasis on sales practices.
• Collaborate with senior leaders to develop robust actionable metrics, alerts, and reporting to monitor sales practice risk.
• Leverage advanced data analytics and machine learning techniques to identify risk patterns and trends and provide insights on the effectiveness of Supervision and Oversight programs and processes.
• Leverage structured and unstructured data and “Big Data” analytics tools and platforms to provide insight into risk trends.
• Partner closely with stakeholders across the bank to identify and optimize the ongoing risk reporting necessary to support first line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Produce Second Line of Defense analytics and metrics to supplement the First Line of Defense field supervision and oversight.
• Support efforts in collaboration with First Line and Second Line of Defense groups to research, identify and implement workflow and real-time alerts capabilities.
• Leverage data and analytics to inform and influence the line of business strategic planning team in long-term plan development around sales supervision.
• Partner closely with other risk management teams to support Branch Quality Reviews, Compliance Reviews and other activities, providing data analytics as required.
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, and adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis, and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, modeling.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to communicate to senior and executive leaders and simplify complex issues.
• Demonstrated SQL skills including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products, sales processes.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and set goals – must possess strong collaborative skills.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
• Expertise with SAS, Python or R.
• Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
• Experience with Big Data capabilities, especially Teradata Aster, Hadoop, and Spark.
• Data visualization experience using a BI Tool – e.g., Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto