Ofertas de Empleo
Risk Oversight Data and Reporting Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
This position is for a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position will be part of the Risk Oversight Team and will report to the Data and Reporting Team Lead. The Risk Oversight Team will support the build-out of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purpose of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk, inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance, and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Support the research and identification of all data used for surveillance and supervision of branch activities, compliance processes and risk management purposes.
• Work in close partnership with technology stakeholders on the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements required to support robust supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities that are scalable across the bank’s branch network and leadership teams.
• Support efforts to identify, analyze, rationalize and recommend optimal workflow and case management capabilities, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders.
• Support efforts to identify required “Big Data”/AI analytic tools and platforms, working in close partnership with technology stakeholders to implement capabilities and tools.
• Partner closely with groups across the bank and the Central Analytics and Monitoring Group to identify optimal Business Intelligence and reporting capabilities to deliver metrics and risk reporting necessary to support first and second line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
• Work on efforts to determinate areas of improvement in data, analytics, and reporting, developing business cases and associated business requirements and supporting the development of implementation plans.
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, and adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
• 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis, and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, modeling.
• Previous experience developing Business Intelligence capabilities using .NET, Microsoft BI, and/or Tableau.
• Demonstrated SQL skills including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products, sales processes.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Expertise with SAS, Python or R.
• Prior experience working with Teradata, Hadoop or Aster data environments.
• Prior experience working closely with technology stakeholders, helping define and implement complex data solutions used for complex analytics and modeling.
• Ability to communicate to senior and executive leaders and simplify complex issues.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, and to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto